With the many properties that sprout left and right, it is sometimes confusing to choose the one that is right for you. Today, we will talk about Amaia Scapes and some of the reasons why this is the perfect investment that you could be looking for.
- There is a variety of designs that you can choose from: from ground-level homes to two-storey properties. For ground-level properties, we offer this option to those who want a place that is conveniently accessible. Amaia Scapes ground-level homes are perfect as you can go around your house without the need for too much (e.g. climbing two flight of stairs). In our experience, ground-level properties are often preferred by retirees and more mature homeowners.
- You live in a secure, gated subdivision. When you choose a home, you’d want a place where you can peacefully retire at night knowing that you are safe from harm brought by unwanted elements. Amaia Scapes properties are fully secured with guardhouses and roving security that would keep your family safe and sound.
- You have access to amazing amenities. Basketball courts, swimming pools, clubhouses and jogging paths are important structures found in Amaia Scapes properties because we believe that each homeowner should be given a chance for play and leisure inside the community.
- It is ridiculously affordable. Gone are the days when real properties come with a hefty price tag. Amaia Scapes offer you the quality that has long been attached with the Ayala brand and at the same time, the affordability that makes it easier for Filipinos and other investors to avail of the properties. With the tagline, Kayang-kaya ko na!, Amaia encourages everyone to invest in their dream home for as low as $120 a month via Pag-Ibig.
- It carries the prestigious Ayala brand. Amaia Scapes is a proud member of the Ayala conglomerate and this assures you of the quality that has been poured in the development of these properties.
These are just some of the reasons why Amaia Scapes should be on top of your list! To know more, visit our listing today!