We are blessed to have lots of transactions for the past weeks and I’ve learned recently what makes a unit rentable: it’s apparently not so much of its views, nor the floor that it’s located—whether high or low—but rather, the way the unit is fitted-out. The bottom line is that anyone looking for a furnished apartment to rent will pay more and decide quicker on one that is properly done up and adequately fitted out and furnished.
Decide for your contractor. If your project is high-end, you may opt for an interior designer. If it is a mid-priced property, have it semi furnished as an option.
2. Make sure that proper supervisory will be done both by yourself and your team members.
3. Set the starting date and the estimated end of the project as well.
- Design your complete proposed lay out with your preferred floor plan. Your contractor/architect can help you with this.
5. Organize well the design of your kitchen and bathroom.
6. Scout for available appliances in the market. Remember to be wise in buying the appliances you need for the unit.
7. Shop for decorative ideas that you think would fit and complete the finishing touches of everything – wallpapers, tiles, faucets and others. Be glamorous and creative about it and remember to use neutral colors; it leads to an airy and spacious feel.
8. Finalize estimate cost of the unit and negotiate on the terms and conditions with your contractor.
9. It is important to check the unit from time to time during construction. This will help you in reorganizing the designs and details.
10. Lastly, be a partner with Abba Realty. Be listed. Be part of our company.
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT PRICING OR IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES, CONTACT US THROUGH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:
Office No. 956-3284
Mobile Nos. (0917)817-2656 | (0915)567-7656
US Line: 001 562 443 8556