It is no wonder that Makati City is one of the most progressive cities in the country today. Not only did it offer the highest concentration of local and multinational corporations, it is also known for being a major cultural and entertainment hub in the metro.
Advantages of Living in Makati City
- It has developed business district called the Makati Central Business District (CBD). This is why Makati is dubbed as the financial center of the Philippines – big companies present means more job opportunities.
- There are shopping Centers like Greenbelt, Glorietta, SM Makati and Rustan’s. Rockwell Center that houses Power Plant Mall is also a popular choice among residents.
- Makati also offers various educational institutions like University of Makati, AIM, Makati campuses of the following: Mapua Institute of Technology, Centro Escolar University, Lyceum of the Philippines, to name a few.
- One of the advanced hospital in the country – Makati Medical Center, is here.
- Historical sites such as: Museo ng Makati, Hagdang Bato, can be found here. As well as Ayala Museum.
These are just some of the reasons why deciding to live in Makati is the right choice.
If you want to know more about how you can acquire a dream or a starter home in Makati City, check out some of the properties available on the website today [RFO Units]:
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT PRICING and listing OR IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES, CONTACT US THROUGH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:
Office No. 956-3284
Mobile No. (0915)567-7656
US Line: 001 562 443 8556